Sunday, June 5, 2011

Transit

Hi all,

Just arrived in Rome after the long flights and interchanges.  Overall the trip was hassle free and my greatest concerns of boredom were not realised.  I slept like a (big) baby for most of the Melb-Hong Kong flight.  Big thanks to Ben for excellent seat advice.  After the major shit fit I had during check with Qantas. I was sure that I was destined for the cargo hold.  Does someone else need to inform them that ground crew are clerks but with better tailored uniforms? Their attitude can be directed elsewhere I am sure.  Anyway it was a very cathartic experience.   I haven't lost my cool like that in public for a while…….  well not this week anyway.

After yelling at Qantas I received some 'reverse karma'  and got upgraded all the way to  London.  Yes Ben, I can see what the big deal is all about, but it has ruined me for the rest of my 'cattle class' existence!

No comments:

Post a Comment